What's The Difference?
Professional vs. Over-The-Counter Whitening
Professionally done teeth whitening is more beneficial as it is done under observation of an expert using custom made trays or UV light as compared to OTC whitening products like charcoal toothpaste and rubber tooth polishers which damage enamel.
Get Fast Results
In-Office Teeth Whitening
Our in-office teeth whitening is done using a peroxide based whitening compound using UV light to boost whitening power. It may make teeth 3-5 shades whiter in a single one-hour appointment.
Treatment On Your Terms
Take-Home Teeth Whitening
Take home teeth whitening kit can be custom made, including trays and certified products for patients who wish to brighten their smile in comfort of their home rather than spending time in a dental chair. This is gradual treatment and requires more time to whiten your teeth compared to in-office procedure.
Smile With Confidence
The Benefits Of A Brighter Smile
- Yellowing and staining of teeth are natural signs of aging, and a white teeth make you look younger
- You’ll feel more confident when you smile and talk to people
- Teeth whitening is affordable, completely non-invasive, and offers spectacular results in a little as one appointment.
How can I maintain my whitened smile?
It is essential to follow certain basic rules after the procedure to make your pearly white teeth last longer
- Avoid foods or beverages that may stain.
- Brush your teeth twice daily, if possible, with teeth whitening paste,
- Use whitening mouthwash.
- Floss your teeth regularly.
- Visit your dentist for regular check-ups and occasional touch-ups.
- Stop or minimize use of tobacco products.
- If unavoidable use straw for beverages like tea, coffee, wine, cola etc.
What To Expect
Will Whitening Make My Teeth Sensitive?
Teeth whitening does cause some mild sensitivity in most patients that may last for a few days or weeks. It subsides gradually afterwards. However, if you already have sensitive teeth, our dentists will help you by opting for the lower level of whitener, and scheduling multiple appointments to ensure that the treatment does not increase your sensitivity
Which Whitening Option
Is It Right For Me?
If you value convenience, comfort, and affordable treatment, take-home whitening is likely the best option for you. You can whiten your teeth without spending time in the dentist’s chair, and in the comfort of your own home. Take-home whitening is also usually a bit cheaper than in-office whitening. Not only that, but it offers more subtle results, since your teeth will become whiter over a period of several weeks, rather than a single appointment.
However, if you value fast results, in-office whitening is definitely a better option for you. In just a single appointment, you can brighten your smile by up to 5 shades. In-office whitening is a superior choice if you need to have your teeth whitened for a special occasion or would just like faster results.
I feel so nice, and Dr. Patel so professional.